Thursday, August 5, 2010

Won't You Join Me Over Here

I am ramping up my other blog and going to start a new book discussion. I would love for you to join me in this read! I am excited to change my view of God and really fall in love with Him. You know the head over heals, totally insane, CRAZY kind of love.

Here is the preview video of the book "Crazy Love".



Check my blog out ~ HERE ~


3 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

How crazy is this? Adriana and I were just discussing that book last night! Cool beans!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

It is a wonderful feeling when you love him like crazy and know that he loves you like crazy back...:D I mean madly deeply,studder when you talk about him love.:D I love you girl

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

LOVE this book!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin