I don't have much time on the internet and cannot really update my life. Things are crazy! Moving went well. Almost out of all of the boxes! Isaac is sick again... this time its the flu! That makes 3 times in 4 weeks!! We added a dog to our family. The boys named her Rachel and she is very sweet but BIG. She is 25 lbs and only 3 months old!!
I will update with pictures soon but I have favor to ask you... I like symmetry. I like things to be even and look balanced! It's driving me nuts that I only have 11 followers on my page! It's not an even number and the pictures don't line up on the side. I desperately need one more follwer to bring some balanced to my already crazy life!! Could I get a little help here or am I going off the deep end?
5 comments:
Hope this helps you darlin':D.
I am glad ya'll are in the house and getting somewhat settled.
see you later.
I hope no one else starts to follow or you'll be in the same boat again! :)
Glad the move went well and tell Isaac to get better soon!
We also experienced the hassles of moving.. Good luck to you and your lovely family.. Happy Valentines..
Thanks Jessi! I am ever grateful to you fro bringing some balance to my life :)
i WAS about to follow you, but that would give you 13 and i TOTALLY understand the symmetry thing so i won't do that to you. :) i still follow you on reader anyways.
Post a Comment