Friday, October 3, 2008

I know, I know..... I finally got around to blogging!!

Have you ever just NOT been in the mood to blog? I know some of you can't fathom the idea but that is just the way I have been feeling lately. I guess you could say that when there is an expectation of me that overwhelms me, I kinda rebel. I know that comes as a shock to most of you (snicker) but its true. I absolutely don't like being told what to do, even if its me doing the telling!! I think most of the time its amazing that I am a believer. Rules have always been something that make me feel confined and limited. That is, if they don't make sense or make me feel safe.

Why am I saying all this? I really have no idea except that I thought I needed to kinda explain why I have not blogged lately. If you remind me that I need too, that only makes me not want to do it even more. I know, I know, childish but I guess you have a small glimpse of my humanity.

So with all of that said, short and sweet, here are some pics of the family that need to be shared
with all of you!! We had several fun and worth while activities in the month of September. Most importantly we raised money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund and participated in the annual Walk for A Cure with our dearest friends, the Neal's. Check out their blog for all of the fun details!

Now on with the show....
Of course its a slide show... that is my favorite medium


3 comments:

YaYa and Pops said...

Great pictures Laura!

Laura said...

Thanks Yaya!! I have been trying to send them to Stace so she can share them too!!

We had fun last weekend with y'all!

Life with the Akin Clan said...

My son is infactuated with Calvin and Hobbes. I swear every sentence in Tennessee started with, "Hey mom? Did you read the Calvin and Hobbes where....??" He has every line memorized. Luckily for him my dad has all the books. Those suckers are expensive. Thanks for the creative idea. I am on my way to get clay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin