I found this on Stacey's sight and thought it was neat. I realize now that it only takes the last few blogs and condenses them into a few words. It was cool to see which words I used most though. It made my mind wander to, what if God put my life into a "Wordle" which words would stand out the most?
2 comments:
fun! i'm so cheap, but you could pick a favorite passage from the Bible and do a wordle in a color to match your room and frame it. i'm a dork!!! HA! :) glad you had fun making one.
How fun is this. I am addicted to this thing.:) I am excited about the history this year, but I know I am going to need tons of help.I have no clue what I am doing,so any advice and help you can give me,would be awesome.
Good to talk to you girl,
Jes
Post a Comment