Friday, August 29, 2008

Warning....political viewpoint expressed here.......


Can I get a hallelujah to the pick for the Republican VP nominee!! How exciting is this moment?!? John McCain actually made a wise and responsible choice for our Republican ticket. Sarah Palin is a conservative that not only believes in family values but lives them. She is not a staunchy left-winged femi-nazi that believes children are a burden and women deserve the right to be a man. She actually looks like a woman while in the meantime enjoys her husband and children by hunting and playing hockey with them.

I know that not all of will agree but I have been burdened by the Presidential race. Obama scares me and the idea that he may be the leader of the free world , our commander in chief, makes me think of end times prophecy. Call me a radical but he screams of deceiver and liar.

Although McCain was not my first choice, Huckaby was ours, he definitely aligns more with our values. Now with Palin on his team, I feel as though hope is renewed once again in the Republican party!!

" I am pro-life and I believe that marriage should only be between and man and a woman."
Sarah Palin, November 2006


4 comments:

TexasNeals said...

HALLEJULIAH! ;)

TexasNeals said...

hmmmmm, i may need to reel back in my "hallejuliah".

Jaime said...

I'm with Stacey "Hallejuliah" or something like that. :-)

I agree with everything you said, even your fears about Obama. That has crossed my mind, too. I'm feeling less pessimestic about the election. I'm very pleased with McCain's choice. I had seen Palin on the news a month or so ago and was very impressed with what she said and did and such. Very positive!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Amen sista

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin