My friend Stacey does this on her blog and since I am more of idea thief than a creative person, I stole it.... Shhhh. don't tell her.
I have so many pictures on my phone that I am running out of storage. I think I have 1250 right now. So I thought this was a creative way to save these memories without having to do a post for each one :)
1. Little boy on a hot summer day :)
2. Silly face
3. What my typical evening looks like
4. Yummy pudding
1. Camp Buckner sleeping quarters :)
2. Hospital Visit
3. My boys
4. Ethan's attempt at face painting
5. Isaac riding a turtle...yes, it's real!


2 comments:
Keep posting them! Ethan's hair is awesome...You have such handsome boys. Is that another trip to the hospital for Evan? I've heard about a couple of them. You are a busy woman, Laura. More power to you! :)
Thanks Jen.... yes, Evan has been sick lately. We are running some tests and not sure exactly what we are dealing with yet. I will keep you posted!!
Post a Comment