Monday, October 10, 2011

Long time no blog...

I have so much to update, so many pictures to upload off of my camera.  With homeschooling, fostering, church, co-ops, violin, 4H and archery club, I just don't have the time.

I did want to share the commercial that Ethan just recorded for our local children's theatre.  He has run the sound board for several performances now.  They needed a couple of kids for a public service announcement, he was one of the first kids they thought of.  His voice is starting to change so he was a little worried about that but overall I think he did great!!

What do you think?




1 comment:

mandi said...

Thank you for coming by my blog! I would love to find an archery group around here for my daughter! that sounds like so much fun!

ps- congrats on your little tv star!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin