Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday "Little Bit"
Happy Birthday to you!!

Today is Little Bit's 1st birthday... although we aren't celebrating today, we are having a big bash next weekend. My thoughts have been about what his first year has been like. Premature birth, poor living environment, exposure, addiction and withdrawal from crystal meth, staph infections, various other illnesses, 4 mommies in 4 months.... what a life. I just pray that we can continue to add safety, security and love to his life for many more months.

With all of that in his past, we are celebrating his life today with us!!

3 comments:

TexasNeals said...

happy birthday for sure! i know you feel blessed to have him, but, oh boy! he is a very blessed little boy to have y'all!!!! :)

J Wing said...

Happiest of birthdays to Little Bit! May this birthday be the first of many, many happy memories for this precious little child. Belated birthday wishes to Isaac as well. So sorry I didn't shoot you an email on his special day...He was thought of and we hope he had a great one!

Stephanie said...

I love that you call him Little Bit. :) At first I had to make sure I was on the right page with the right family. Happy birthday one year old. May the Lord watch over all the days of your life and use every bit of it to bring you into the man you will become. May you grow to be strong and compassionate and willing to give of your life for others.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin