Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey ?

The month of April brings so many wonderful things. Warm weather, beautiful days, the beginning of summer gardens, hummingbirds, butterflies. So many things that I and my family look forward to it's hard to list them all!

But April 23rd is the day that we are counting down to. What is April 23rd you ask? Well, of course it's the season premeire of the season 6 of Doctor Who!! Did you not know we are Dr. Who fanatics!!

Well, you do now!! If you aren't a true Whovian, you have no idea what that title means. Just wondering if any of you out there no what I am talking about :-)

Here is a little peak at the season to come. Maybe I can make converts out of you!!

Enjoy!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

It's not a show I've ever watched, but the trailer sure made it look interesting! I'll have to check it out.

Laura said...

Lisa,

We are sci-fi junkies! So we will watch anything like that. The show has been around since the 60's but is so fun to watch with our boys!

Mel said...

I just found your blog by accident or was it fate? My husband and I are BIG Dr. Who fans. The Saturday night BBC schedule pretty much dictates our evening. I had never seen Dr. Who before the BBC brought it back and loved it from the beginning. I cried when Rose and the Dr. were separated and when he died. Now I am used to the regeneration. (OH, I could go on!)
Great post!
Missy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin