
Me! Really? Thanks so much to my bloggy friend Darcy Lee over at Darcy's Kitchen Capers for bestowing this awesome award to me! Darcy has some great recipes that she shares and I love to cook!
Part of the award is to share 7 things about yourself, so here goes:
1. I am the wife of Steve and have been for almost 17 fun and crazy years!!
2. I am a homeschooling mom to two awesome boys.
3. I love to cook, bake and entertain people at my house.
4. I do not have a green thumb at all but am giving gardening one more chance this year! Maybe this year is the year ?
5. I love anything Sci-fi and hate chick flicks.
6. I just bought a sewing machine and I am going to teach myself to sew!!
7. We have one more adoption class next weekend to finish and we will be ready for our homestudy. We could be the parents to a new child very soon!
So to pass on the honors, I choose these 7 blogs that I read without fail as often as I can:

2 comments:
Thanks for the honor!! :)
Hi there! I just found you through Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers and I wanted to let you know you have a new follower!
Post a Comment