One of the perks of theatre, signing autographs !
Christmas Eve was spent with our new family; our church family. We had a small, intimate service that our whole family was involved in. This is our worship team that Steve plays in every week.
Steve also read a passage
I posted a video earlier that had the reading that Ethan did and both of the boys started the candle lighting ceremony
Steve being silly after it was all said in done:) What part did I play? Of course, I was in the kitchen cooking and serving refreshments. Steve and the boys can have the stage. Give we a stove anytime over that!!
Because our boys are older and have never believed in Santa Clause anyway, we decided to open all of the presents on Christmas Eve so we all could sleep in in the morning. This was a picture of our living room before the mayhem began.
The boys opening their eyes
This year the big gift for both boys were mountain bikes. We have such a rough terrain out here that their old bikes were just too hard to peddle. They were thrilled and have ridden them often.
The ripping and tearing then began. They got such great and thoughtful gifts this year from family. Ethan being a retro kid got a record player
Isaac being a weirdo kid got a pillow just like the one he had a while ago that was damaged and ruined. It think it was his favorite gift of all :0) Many of you know what weird things he asks for for Christmas. Last year was a cardboard box, toilet paper and an ink well. This year he wanted a salt lick like you put out for deer. Weird I know!! And no, he didn't get that!!
And because my hubby is so awesome..... he got me a laptop that I am using right now!! I have always wanted one and of course he got me the best!! I love it!!
1 comment:
It looks like you had a magnificent Christmas! Your tree was beautiful in your living room. Are you enjoying your house? Glad to have read several blog posts in the last week or so. :) Happy New Year!
Post a Comment