New Year went out in a bang in a traditional Hill family celebration. It started off with this beautiful sunset. It was amazing due to the unseasonably warm day.
The boys were excited to be able to stay up late and that our sissy dog was inside because she was so afraid of the fireworks from our neighbors.
Then the event that we all look forward to every year; blowing up our Christmas tree.
It was really scary how fast and hot it went up!
We are so redneck but we wouldn't have it any other way :)

6 comments:
Oops, I left a comment but I think I turned the page before it registered. In short, love the sunset picture and I want to blow up my Christmas tree too! :)
If you still have your tree, come on over and we will set it up. We love to burn things out here :)
So when I saw your title on my blog I thought this was would be about your new workout regiment. ;-)
Looks like fun and not what I thought your plans for New Years Eve were. This looks way better. Maybe instead of having the kids write about the life of a firework today I should have had them write about being a Christmas Tree in the Hill House.
i love that tradition! makes me happy :)
how did it start? i can't remember.
Okay...so this is something about your family I didn't know. I'm still processing the information....okay...I LOVE it! :)You guys have so much fun. It's awesome! Happy New Year to you all.
You guys are just too cool! I need to have the boys read this post, they will love it!!
I love the picture at the top of your blog!!..It's such a great picture of all of you!!
Post a Comment