Friday, July 30, 2010

Sweet 16

This picture taken when we got engaged~

Even though I don't feel much older than the above title, it's not years old that is sweet. It is 16 years of marriage today!!!

~HAPPY ANNIVERSARY STEVE~

I can't believe that we have been married 16 years. We met 21 years ago and here we are today!! I love that I am married to the man that I feel in love with in my youth! I love that I have been married for the same amount of time I was alive when we met! I can't imagine life without you! I can't imagine anyone else I would rather laugh with, love, and share my life with! You are amazing and I LOVE YOU!!

7 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

Happy anniversary!

Miti said...

Congratulations Laura!!! Y'all still look very much in love.

The Clevelands said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary!

Carrie said...

I love your new blog pictures. You and Steve are so cute!!

Piano mom said...

Congratulations - Have a wonderful day!

J Wing said...

I am happy to say that I have known you for as long as you've been married to my cousin, Steve. I remember how beautiful your wedding was and I know, without a doubt, how very much in love the two of you still are. You have made a beautiful family. :) Congrats on your wedding anniversary and here's to the next sixteen years!

momstheword said...

Happy anniversary! You both look so adorable! Oh, and totally agree about a rug in the bathroom....yuck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin