Four more months and I am through. No more working outside of the home for me for sure! We still don't know about school next year but we are definitely NOT a dual income family!! We did however get out of debt in December!! YEAH~ Now, when I say out of debt I mean everything but our house and our student loan that is never going away!! But, God blessed us this year and we met our goal of paying off car, credit and medical bills!! This is huge for us so I guess the job has been a blessing in some ways!!
I would love to expound on our holidays and everyday activities but I am stealing time just to post this! I don't even have any pictures to share!! They are resting comfortably on my camera and probably will stay there until May ;)
Just wanted to say that I miss everyone! I try to read and catch up when I can but that is not very often! Let me know how you all are and that you still even read my blog! That way I will know if its still worth the effort :)
I am leaving you with just a couple of pics of my boys at Medieval Times. We went this fall for the JDRF walk with the Neal's and splurged with a night out with the other Hills( The Matt, Jessi and Grayson's) for dinner. Really these are the only new pics I have on my computer.
My 10 year old Ethan is growing up and definitely growing with attitude!
And of course, as always, Isaac delivers his infectious smile!!
This is a shot of my precious 2nd grade class! We were doing pumpkin experiments in the kitchen in October. I only have 9 kiddos and each one is so fun!!
7 comments:
Hey, Laura!
So sorry we missed seeing you in Colorado this year for Christmas. Donna said it was a blast having you there...that Isaac reminds her so much of Stephen when he was little and that Ethan was a natural on the drums while playing the Wii. :) Definitely keep blogging...in my opinion, your posts are very much worth it. Kiss all of your boys for us and drop me a line if and when you have a spare moment. Lots of love, Jennifer
I still read! Glad you are alive and kicking and screaming!
I also agree with them, keep blogging! I still like to read your post. Hope to see you all soon.
Great to hear your alive & kicking, sorry about the kicking & screaming. I do read the blog and it was great to hear from you. Just count down those last few weeks.
of course I still read missy, its the only way for me to keep up with you :D So happy for you and all these chances to see life at different angles. It gives you the opportunity to truly feel blessed:D Love ya girl.
keep blogging. nice to hear all is good.
Oh, aren't they sweet? Yeah, we're not really a dual income either. My kids are older, but of course I'm still homeschooling. However, I don't think I'll go back to work even when I'm not, lol!
Oh yeah, keep blogging! Blogging is fun, but it sure is hard keeping up with everyone else's blogs and commenting. That's why sometimes I read but don't comment!
Post a Comment