I was tagged today by my friend
Pilar over at
The Stark's in Spain. I am supposed to write about my five favorite things of summer. So here goes..
Swimming...swimming and more swimming

Mine and my hubby's anniversary in July

The Great East Texas Balloon Race in June

Eating lots of ice cream at the
DQ
The 4
th of July party at my folks place. Lots of food, family and...

The fireworks are amazing

Those are just the highlights of my favorite summer activities. The Texas heat keeps you from a lot of outside activities, esp in August but overall who doesn't love summer time. I can't wait until Fall, that's really my favorite time of the year.
So what about you? Are your summer's spent drenched in sweat or do you actually get enjoyable evenings with cool breezes?
1 comment:
Thanks for joining in. I loved reading about your likes and seeing the photos.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment